Tikal day tour with one-way flight Flores - Guatemala City
Tour starts in Flores
Visit Tikal and return to Guatemala City by air, visit the biggest archaeological site and ancient urban center of pre-Columbian Maya civilization. It is located in the Peten region in the present territory of Guatemala, part of the Tikal National Park which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979.
Our representative will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel in Flores, Peten, or at the meeting point at Hotel Ramada at Flores. Transfer to Tikal National Park (45 mins. approx). During the trip or before we provide time to take breakfast.
In Tikal National Park, we will be visiting the following locations: Complex Q, the Central Acropolis, Great Plaza, Temple IV and finally The Lost World. After our sightseeing, we transfer you to the restaurant within the park for lunch, at approx. 1:30 pm.
At 3:30 pm is a scheduled departure from the park and return to Mundo Maya International Airport, Flores Petén, to take flight at 6:30 pm towards Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel